Sweet jittery on the go toy especially designed for baby girls
- Cute on the go jittery clip-toy that stimulates the senses and helps develop fine motor skills at home and on the go.
- Engaging activities like the jittery feedback, crinkly fabrics and other soft textures soothe baby.
- Easy attachment clip lets you take this comforting companion wherever you go, reassuring baby with a familiar toy.
- Featuring Izzy, a sweet bear named after Isaac Newton. One of Tiny Love's Tiny Pioneers - encouraging babies to explore and learn.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
- Jittery feedback
- Soft playful textures
- Crinkly fabric
- Easy-grasp teether
- Clip for easy attachment
Use the ring to hang the take-along toy on your baby's stroller, carrier or crib for engagement and fun on the go and at home.
0-2 monthsHold the toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on lovely Izzy, slowly move it from side to side.
2-4 monthsMake sure you hang the toy within baby's reach - babies will stretch their hand out to touch the toy causing it to move and sway or even attempt to pull the toy to make it jitter.
4-6 monthsBaby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and make the toy jitter.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
SensesThe clearly defined face, bright colors, textures and jittery feedback stimulate baby's senses and support development.
EQThis comforting toy accompanies babies in and out of the house, giving them a sense of familiarity and security.
Fine Motor SkillsSmall enough to take anywhere, Izzy Jitter stimulates your baby to use fingers and hands in a variety of ways, thereby helping your little one develop fine motor skills.