Ages: 6+ Years
Model Number: 41964
Thrill any arts-and-crafts fan with this large project box, featuring 6 canvasses for designs and loads of tiles in a variety of colours and decorations.
Give any arts-and-crafts lover or Disney fan aged 6 and over a gift everyone in the playground will talk about with this cool LEGO® DOTS ǀ Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Back-to-School Project Box (41964) kit! The set features 6 different DOTS canvasses, including a 2-drawer chest with Mickey ears, picture frame, note holder with secret space inside, 2 flat bag tags and an adhesive patch, plus loads of tiles (including 10 exclusive Mickey & Friends-decorated tiles) to decorate with. Kids canassemble and create endless designs on the items to express themselves however they like.
Create and decorate everything
DOTS sets introduce kids to the joy of LEGO play as they make and decorate the different sets. Anything goes with this mix of useful and wearable items and loads of inspirational coloured tiles, because the magic and control lie in a child’s imagination. DOTS sets are packed with possibilities to inspire imaginative play for creative kids.
Share your love of Disney’s Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse with friends and family in this Back-to-School Project Box! Open the LEGO® DOTS kit and discover all the design possibilities as you explore the items, including a picture frame, drawer set, note holder, 2 flat bag tags and an adhesive patch. Use the inspiration included in the box or set your ingenuity free and go wild! Want a new look? #youDOTyou!
• Make, decorate, use – Wow any trendsetting kid or crafts fan with this LEGO® DOTS ǀ Disney Mickey Mouse & Minnie Mouse Back-to-School Project Box (41964). Creative fun starts when they open the box
• Endless designs – Stretch kids’ creative skills as they explore the kit, with 6 iconic DOTS items, plus lots of coloured tiles and 10 exclusive Disney’s Mickey and Minnie-decorated tiles
• Project box – This set is made for inspiring kids’ imaginative play, whether solo or in a group. Kids can also use any of the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS tile kits (sold separately) to expand their designs
• Creative play for ages 6+ – Any passionate crafts fan will love this premium kit. The wearables and useful room decor items, plus loads of coloured and Mickey & Friends-decorated tiles, make a fun gift
• Useful, wearable, fun – the 2-drawer chest measures over 9 cm (3.5 in.) high, 13 cm (5 in.) wide and 14 cm (5.5 in.) deep, so there’s lots of space on this and the other items for kids to be creative
• Decorating starts quickly – Easy-to-follow inspiration in the box makes creating a snap, with tiles in a wide variety of inspiring colours so kids can really show off their passion for design
• Design confidence and freedom – This LEGO® DOTS kit represents open creativity. The wearables and easy-to-make room decor items offer endless chances to build children’s ingenuity and poise with fun
• Unlimited play and self-expression – LEGO® DOTS sets let kids experience the joy of LEGO play through creating and personalising their own wearables or room decor items
• Uncompromising quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they connect consistently
• Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure this DOTS Back-to-School Project Box set meets rigorous global safety standards