Kids, friends and families can enjoy endless hours of creative fun with this LEGO® Classic Creative Monsters (11017) playset. It comes with a rainbow of colorful LEGO pieces, 5 toy monster build ideas and a bag of extra bricks for free building!
Perfect for children aged 4 and up
Each of the 5 monster mini build ideas comes with its own step-by-step, pictorial building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
Developing key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play, helping children develop creativity skills that will last a lifetime.
- Creative play for kids – Children aged 4 and up can join friends and family members for hours of open-ended building fun with this LEGO® Classic Creative Monsters (11017) playset
- What’s in the box? – Includes everything kids need to create 5 monster toys, plus a pile of LEGO® bricks for building more monster creations
- Inspiring builds kick-start the fun – Kids build and play with the 5 included model ideas, then explore and discover as they find imaginative ways to create their own LEGO® toys
- An anytime gift – Can be given as a birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for new LEGO® builders and kids who wish to expand their LEGO brick collection
- A rainbow of colorful LEGO® pieces – Kids can build whatever they imagine with this 140-piece original LEGO set
- More sets to collect and combine – Kids can combine this playset with others from the LEGO® Classic range for even more creative fun
- Simple pictorial instructions – Each of the 5 model ideas comes with itsown step-by-step building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the fun of constructing their own LEGO® toys
- Playful learning – LEGO® Classic building sets help kids develop creative skills that will last a lifetime
- High-quality creative toys for kids – LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re consistent and compatible: it’s been that way since 1958