Ages: 6+ Years
Model Number: 41720
Let kids who love swimming toys dive into hours of everyday adventures and limitless play possibilities with this activity-packed water park.
Kids who enjoy summer fun will love the LEGO® Friends Water Park (41720). Little builders aged 6+ can recreate the fun thrills of the outdoor pool with this brick-built model that’s filled with cool toys for hours of creative play.
Packed with authentic details
There are lots of realistic features to explore, including 2 slides, a spraying octopus, waterfall shower and a grotto with an aquarium. Away from the splash action is a cute changing area complete with a shower and toilet cubicle. LEGO Friends Olivia, Santiago and Nandi can cool down with a treat from the ice lolly stand and relax under the parasols.
Boost building fun
This set comes with digital building instructions, which offer a step-by-step construction guide. Available in the LEGO Building app, the interactive guide lets kids zoom and rotate, as well as save their progress so they can jump right back into the build at any time. LEGO Friends Heartlake City sets spark creative storytelling for a fun-filled play experience.
Dive into a great day at the water park. Take a shower in the changing room before you enter the pool. Help little Santiago on the climbing net. In the tower, aim the water cannon at Nandi to give her a soaking. Buy your friends a cool treat at the ice lolly stand before relaxing under the parasols.
• Feature-filled set for kids who love water parks – Delight little builders aged 6+ who love swimming toys with the creative gift of the LEGO® Friends Water Park (41720) set
• Includes 3 characters – Comes with 2 mini-dolls, including LEGO® Friends Olivia and a micro-doll, and buildable toy activities based on a real-world water park
• Packed with play possibilities – Kids will grow creative storytelling skills as they role-play climbing the net, whooshing down the 2 slides or working at theice lolly stand
• Authentic accessories – Includes realistic elements for creative summer fun play. There are lots of aqua toys and a life jacket and sun cream. Olivia’s head can be changed to a version wearing goggles
• Gifts for kids who love swimming – A fun birthday or special-occasion gift for kids aged 6 and over who enjoy visiting water parks and love summer toys and friendship play
• A colourful display – Measuring over 16 cm (6 in.) high, 32 cm (12 in.) wide and 20 cm (7 in.) deep, this set looks great on display thanks to the spinning octopus model and bright slides
• Interactive construction – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualise a digital version of this creative gift as they build
• Making the everyday fun – LEGO® Friends toy playsets let children act out real-world scenarios in the company of relatable characters who help grow kids’ imaginations
• Consistent quality – LEGO® Friends gift sets for kids have been meeting strictindustry standards since 1958, ensuring their components are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart
• Safety assured – LEGO® Heartlake City bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards