Ages: 10+ Years
Model Number: 75979
Bring the magical personality and elegant movement of Hedwig™, the celebrated snowy owl from the Harry Potter™ movies, to life. The collectible LEGO® Harry Potter Hedwig (75979) display toy offers a rewarding building experience and looks magnificent on show.
Buildable Hedwig the owl with ‘flying' wings
With a wingspan of over 13” (34cm), this 630-piece brick-build model shows Hedwig in flight, delivering an important letter. Once the build is complete, a turn of a handle causes the jointedwings to move gracefully up and down. The collectible model stands on a sturdy base with a detachable LEGO Harry Potter minifigure and another, smaller, Hedwig the owl toy with wings spread open.
Collectible Harry Potter toys – great Christmas or birthday gifts
If you're looking for a cool gift or popular buildable model for kids or Harry Potter fans of any age, the range of LEGO Harry Potter toys are sure to provide endless magical pleasure.
- Harry Potter™ fans will be captivated by the collectible LEGO® Hedwig™ (75979) toy. The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic toy shows Hedwig™ the snowy owl delivering an important letter from Hogwarts™. Also included is a detachable LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigure and a mini Hedwig toy.
- The detailed model is displayed in flight. Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the toy's wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a cool Harry Potter™ gift for kids or a building challenge that will appeal to LEGO® fans of any age, this Hedwig the owl toy is an ideal Christmas or birthday present for anyone aged 10 and up.
- With a wingspan of over 13” (34cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 7” (20cm), this mechanical Hedwig™ collectible LEGO® set makes an impressive display that is sure to be the center of attention.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set doesn’t need any batteries. The moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy.