Ages: 7+ Years
Model Number: 71407
Kids can enjoy an icy adventure with this LEGO® Super Mario™ Expansion Set, featuring a frozen tower, Cat Peach Suit and 3 Super Mario™ characters.
Kids can build a supercool LEGO® Super Mario™ level with the Cat Peach Suit and Frozen Tower Expansion Set (71407). It features a Cat Suit for LEGO® Peach™ (figure not included) to wear to climb the brick-built tower, and 3 LEGO toy figures: Kamek, Toad and a Cat Goomba. Players earn rewards by releasing the Coin Block from ‘ice’ and jumping on it, grabbing the yellow fruit, toppling Kamek from the tower (after activating the POW Block) and breaking Toad out of the ice enclosure. (Note: the 71360, 71387 or 71403 Starter Course is required for play.)
Share the creative fun
A top gift for trendsetting kids aged 7 and over, this collectible toy playset is ideal for solo or social play. Download the LEGO Super Mario app for building instructions and more.
LEGO Super Mario Starter Courses and Expansion Sets allow fans to expand, rebuild and create their own unique levels for hours of coin-collecting play.
Emergency! Kamek has frozen the tower using ice magic and has captured Toad! Jump on the lever to release the Coin Block from the ice and grab the yellow fruit. Find Peach’s Cat Suit to power up and climb the tower. Knock ice off the tower and activate the POW Block to topple Kamek. Then jump on the top of the tower and twist to break the ice and release your friend Toad!
• Ice-breaking adventures – Excite kids’ imaginations with the Cat Peach Suit and Frozen Tower Expansion Set (71407), featuring a brick-built tower and lots of coin-collecting challenges
• 3 LEGO® Super Mario™ characters – LEGO® toy figures of Cat Goomba, Kamek and Toad for LEGO® Peach™ (figure not included) to interact with
• Cat Suit – The suit triggers unique reactions in LEGO® Peach™ and she can wear it to climb the tower and win digital coins
• Fun challenges – Release the Coin Block from ‘ice’, grab the yellow fruit, knock ‘ice’ off the tower, activate the POW Block then topple Kamek from the tower and break Toad out of the ice enclosure
• Gift for ages 7 and over – Give this 494-piece set as a birthday or Christmas gift to trendsetting kids who own a LEGO® Super Mario™ Starter Course (71360, 71387 or 71403), which is needed for play
• Rebuild and combine – Measuring over 35 cm (13.5 in.) high, 32 cm (12.5 in.) wide and 20 cm (7.5 in.) deep in its basic formation, this modular set mixes with other LEGO® Super Mario™ playsets
• Companion app – Download the LEGO® Super Mario™ app for building instructions, creative inspiration and more. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck
• Nurture creativity – LEGO® Super Mario™ toy playsets are designed for solo or social play, offering hours of coin-collecting fun and limitless creative challenges through expansion and rebuilding
• High quality – Since 1958, LEGO® components have met strict industry quality standards to ensure that they connect simply and securely
• Safety assurance – LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure that they satisfy demanding global safety standards