Lovaeble fawn rattle for on the go fun
- Rattling toy with soft textures and crinkly fabrics that helps encourage baby's fine motor skills.
- Easy attachment ring lets you take this comforting companion wherever you go, reassuring baby with a familiar toy.
- Featuring Florence, a sweet lovable fawn named after Florence Nightingale. One of Tiny Love's Tiny Pioneers - encouraging babies to explore and learn.
- Part of the Into the Forest™ collection! Sharing those special Moments of Wonder™ with baby.
- Variety of playful textures
- Easy-grip teether
- Ring for easy attachment
Use the ring to hang the take-along toy on your baby's baby carrier, stroller, or crib for on-the-go and indoor engagement and fun.
0-2 monthsHold the toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on the sweet fawn, slowly move it from side to side.
2-4 monthsMake sure you hang the toy within baby's reach - babies will stretch their hand out to touch the toy, causing it to move, sway and make rewarding rattling sounds.
4-6 monthsBaby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and rattle the toy with delight.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
SensesThe clearly defined face, bright colors, rattling sounds and textures stimulate baby's senses and support development.
EQThis comforting toy accompanies babies in and out of the house, giving them a sense of familiarity and security.
Fine Motor SkillsSmall enough to take anywhere, Florence Rattle stimulates your baby to use fingers and hands in a variety of ways, thereby helping your little one develop fine motor skills.