Cute and squeaky on the go toy especially designed for baby girls
- Cute take-along designed to boost fun and development, at home and on the go, and promote fine motor skills.
- Engaging activities like an easy-grasp teether, crinkly fabrics and other soft textures soothe baby.
- Easy attachment ring lets you take this comforting companion wherever you go, reassuring baby with a familiar toy.
- Featuring Albertina, a sweet lovable beaver named after the famous scientist Albert Einstein. One of Tiny Love's Tiny Pioneers - encouraging babies to explore and learn.
- Part of the Tiny Princess Tales™ Collection. Development has never looked so adorable!
- Soft playful textures
- Crinkly fabric
- Easy-grasp design
- Ring for easy attachment
Use the ring to hang the take-along toy on your baby's stroller, carrier or crib for engagement and fun on the go and at home.
0-2 monthsHold the toy around 10 inches away from your baby's face and, after baby's gaze focuses on the sweet Albertina, slowly move it from side to side.
2-4 monthsMake sure you hang the toy within baby's reach - babies will stretch their hand out to touch the toy causing it to move and sway and may also manage to hold on to Albertina thanks to the soft ring design.
4-6 monthsBaby’s grasp reflex disappears and hand-control improves, allowing your little one to reach out confidently and produce delightful squeaky sounds.
These are the key Developmental Wonders that this product can encourage in your baby:
SensesThe clearly defined face, bright colors, squeaky sounds and textures stimulate baby's senses and support development.
EQThis comforting toy accompanies babies in and out of the house, giving them a sense of familiarity and security.
Fine Motor SkillsSmall enough to take anywhere, Albertina Squeaker stimulates your baby to use fingers and hands in a variety of ways, thereby helping your little one develop fine motor skills.